XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia
As a mining area located in the north of China, Inner Mongolia has been an important market for XCMG off-road dumpers. Days ago, XCMG obtained another order of XG70 wide-body dumpers worth more than 30 million Yuan. More and more XCMG engineering trucks are puting in use here in inner Mongolia.
XG70 is a proven product manufactured for years and offering high quality and value for money. Equipped with Weichai engine and Fast transmission, XG70 dumper has a payload capacity of 40 tonnes. The new dumper can significantly improve the vehicle’s load carrying capacity, chassis reliability and pass-ability. With excellent vehicle performance, XCMG off-road dumpers have passed high performance test at national military test fields and the Germany Rhine company (TUV) certification, won the third prize of China Machinery industry Science and Technology Award, Excellent New Patent Product Award of Jiangsu Province Equipment Manufacturing Industry and Famous Brand Award of Jiangsu province.
XCMG has been working hand in hand with partners from machinery construction industry and CV industry to develop China’s first minning trucks. At the BAUMA China 2016, XCMG launched the world’s first All-Terrian dumper with hydro-pneumatic suspension and China’s first unmaned engineering dumpers in 2018 to make full use of the internet, robots, AI and other new technical means to realize intelligent mining.
In order to effectively guarantee the operation of the vehicle, XCMG also provide an all-life cycle service to make a timely response to customers. The customers can contact the nearest service station for spare parts when their vehicle broken down.
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China 2019-10-31
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- World's First Electric Mining Vehicle Developed successfully in Baotou 2014-10-09
- CNHTC HOKA Mining Dump Trucks Enter Xiamen Market 2014-05-20
- Sinotruk Deliveries 20 Natural Gas Mining Dumper Trucks to Shenyang City 2013-03-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1