Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan
On May 28, Foton delivered the first 15 negative pressure ambulances to Kazakhstan in batches to assist in fighting overseas epidemic.
As of now, COVID-19 cases in Uzbekistan has exceeded 3,000. The epidemic prevention and control is still urgent due to their current outbreak situation. Foton rushed out the first 15 ambulances in just five days when they learned of the serious shortage of negative pressure ambulance in Uzbekistan. To dramatically shorten the time on the way, 3 negative pressure ambulances will be transported by air and the rest 12 to be sent to Uzbekistan by train from Weifang, Shangdong province.
The New Coronavirus Pneumonia epidemic is a common challenge facing all mankind. It requires the cooperation of the international community and the joint response. The successful delivery of Foton ambulances to Uzbekistan demonstrates Foton's social responsibility, meanwhile it will help enhance Foton’s brand influence in Cental Asia and gain Foton more global presence.
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 3 Units Foton Negative Pressure Ambulances Arrived in Philippines for Operation 2020-04-10
- New Amphibious Armored Ambulance Starts to Serve the Battleground 2015-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold