FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
On May 11, Shanghai Disneyland became the world’s first reopened Disney theme park after the 107-day closure. Although the park has been reopened, the epidemic is not over yet. The person in charge said that the prevention and control of the Covid-19 would be still the top priority of the daily operation of the park.
To support the normal operation of environmental sanitation services in Shanghai International Resort during the epidemic, FULONGMA donated a batch of anti-epidemic materials to Shanghai International Tourism Resort Operation Management Co., Ltd.. During strict epidemic prevention and control, these anti-epidemic materials will assist the park to carry out daily sanitation services and create a clean and tidy environment for tourists.
With the mission of “Inheriting the spirit of Longma & becoming environmental experts”, FULONGMA has implemented the coordinated development strategy of “manufacturing of sanitation equipment + service of sanitation industry”. In the future, FULONGMA will work with Shanghai International Resort to deepen cooperation, and hand in hand to create a more beautiful environment of the park.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1