FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
On May 11, Shanghai Disneyland became the world’s first reopened Disney theme park after the 107-day closure. Although the park has been reopened, the epidemic is not over yet. The person in charge said that the prevention and control of the Covid-19 would be still the top priority of the daily operation of the park.
To support the normal operation of environmental sanitation services in Shanghai International Resort during the epidemic, FULONGMA donated a batch of anti-epidemic materials to Shanghai International Tourism Resort Operation Management Co., Ltd.. During strict epidemic prevention and control, these anti-epidemic materials will assist the park to carry out daily sanitation services and create a clean and tidy environment for tourists.
With the mission of “Inheriting the spirit of Longma & becoming environmental experts”, FULONGMA has implemented the coordinated development strategy of “manufacturing of sanitation equipment + service of sanitation industry”. In the future, FULONGMA will work with Shanghai International Resort to deepen cooperation, and hand in hand to create a more beautiful environment of the park.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March