JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, JMC has been making all efforts to restore its production and operations while ensuring the health of all employees. “So far, our retail stores in Vietnam and Columbia have already resumed their operation. Other overseas sales distributors and retail stores are planning to open soon”, said a spokesperson from JMC.
As many countries and regions across the world have been severely affected by the COVID-19, JMC has so far donated 66,000 medical masks and 100 forehead thermometers to over 30 sales distributors in the overseas markets. In addition, it has donated ambulance vehicles to the health organizations in Egypt, Myanmar, Panama and Bolivia.
According to JMC, its vehicles and spare parts have made their way to over 110 countries and regions across the globe. So far, the company has built 50 overseas sales distributors, 291 sales centers and 272 service stations in the overseas market. In addition, it has established its operation centers in South Africa, Columbia, Vietnam, etc.
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1