First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway
Shanghai-based automaker SAIC Maxus is aiming to become the largest brand of electric light commercial vehicles in Northern Europe.
SAIC Maxus, a brand of the SAIC Group, said it had received pre-sales orders for its electric light commercial vehicle, the e-Deliver 3, with close to 700 units sold in Northern Europe.
On June 7, the first batch of 328 e-Deliver 3 vehicles set sail from the Shanghai Haitong International Automotive Terminal to Norway.
The 328 cars were the first batch of orders from SAIC Maxus to Europe, and there will be more retail orders to Europe in future.
Small and micro private business owners in Norway are the main buyers of the e-Deliver 3 model. The car model can meet the needs of corporate logistics, transportation, and delivery of goods, and provide advanced technology experience.
In response to the logistics industry's demand for cargo space, the internal width of the e-Deliver 3 is 1.706 meters, which expands the loading volume by 5 percent. The maximum cargo space reaches 6.3 cubic meters, which is the largest cargo space in its class.
In terms of battery life, the driving range of the vehicle is 400 kilometers. Fast charging can reach a range of 100 kilometers in 15 minutes, and it can charge up to 80 percent in 45 minutes.
SAIC Maxus said it aims to become a leading electric vehicle brand in Norway and Northern Europe. The EV80 is also the preferred zero emission distribution vehicle for the Norwegian postal service.
SAIC Maxus said it is the first Chinese car brand to enter the electric small and medium light commercial vehicle segment in the European market.
This demonstrates the car brand's global strategic layout for new-energy vehicles, and confirms that Chinese auto brands have been recognized by the overseas market, the company said.
SAIC Maxus plans to launch more than 20 new-energy models by 2025. The European market is an important market for the car brand in its globalization strategy. This year, the company plans to continue to expand its product line-up in the European market with new vehicles such as the EV90 and EUNIQ5.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Maxus Delivers 600 Units Vehicles to South America 2019-06-24
- SAIC MAXUS T70 Pickup Makes Its Debut 2019-06-06
- SAIC Maxus T60 Pickup Sales Grew by 15.18% Year on Year 2019-04-09
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus V80 Ready to Serve CIIE 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: SAIC Maxus Showcases Four Variants of New Pure-electric Maxus EV80 2018-09-18
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Maxus Overseas Sales Volume Up 54% in Q1 2018-04-26
- SAIC Maxus 200 Units V80 Arrive in Fiji for Operation 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1