First Foton Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicle Arrive in Ecuador for Operation
On June, 11, a grand ceremony was held in Guito, the capital city of Ecuador, to mark BAIC & BAIC Foton’s donation of the first unit negative pressure ambulance vehicle to the Ministry of Health in Ecuador. A number of distinguished guests, including Dr. Juan Carlos Zevallos, the minister of the Ministry of Health, and Chen Feng, the economic & business counsellor of Chinese Embassy to Ecuador, attended the ceremony.
After its arrival in Guito, Foton Toano negative pressure ambulance vehicle will be immediately put into operation for transporting patients in need of emergent medical care.
Measuring 6-meter in length, Foton Toano negative pressure ambulance vehicle is equipped with such advanced medical equipment as ventilators, AEDs and ECG monitors. With superb ventilation and anti-corrosion features, the vehicle has also introduced ultraviolet sanitizing lamps and oxygen supply port.
Due to its sophisticated design, BAIC Foton is capable of manufacturing 150 units negative pressure ambulance vehicles each month.
With the assistance of its distributor, Foton del Ecuador S.C.C, BAIC Foton has already donated 10,000 masks to Ecuador. As a part of their first donation plan this year, BAIC & BAIC Foton will donate seven units negative pressure ambulance vehicles to four countries.
Officially entering Ecuador in 2010, BAIC Foton boasts a wide spectrum of products in the country, including heavy-duty trucks, light trucks, pickups, VANs, etc. From 2016 to 2019, BAIC Foton’s annual sales volume jumped from 173 units to 877 units, up by 540%. Moreover, it now holds 40% of the country’s van market, ranking the first place for four consecutive years. According to Foton, it will soon launch its Aumarks light trucks and TUNLANDG pickups to Ecuador.
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- FAW Jiefang Releases Several New Models to Ecuadorian Market 2019-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March