50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam
On June 13, 50 units trucks made by SAIC Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) officially embarked on their journey to Vietnam. Through China’s New International Land-Sea Trade Corridor, this batch of trucks will arrive in Vietnam in just three days.
According to Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, all the 50 units trucks will be chiefly used for China-Vietnam cross-border logistic service suppliers. In addition, another batch of 50 units SAIC Hongyan trucks will soon be delivered to Vietnam.
“On the back of SAIC Group, we have been constantly strengthening our presence in Vietnam and other countries in Southeast Asia”, said Mr. Lou. In May, SAIC Hongyan delivered over 200 units special vehicles to Cambodia.
In 2017, SAIC Hongyan launched its marketing campaigns in the international market. So far, it has already built up seven branches across the globe with an annual growth rate of about 100%. In the next three years, the company aims to increase its export volume to 5,000 units trucks with a total value of 1.5 billion RMB.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- ZF Opens First Plant in Vietnam 2019-11-13
- Vietnam Purchases 10 Units AUMAN EST Trucks 2019-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1