Cummins Names Amy Davis Vice President and President – New Power Segment
Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) announced the appointment of Amy Davis as Vice President and President – New Power Segment, effective July 1. Davis will replace Thad Ewald, who in addition to his role as Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, also established and incubated the New Power segment. Ewald will continue to lead strategy and corporate development for Cummins.
“New Power is important to our future as we establish ourselves as a global leader in electrified and hydrogen fuel cell powertrains, and I am confident Amy is the right person to lead this business segment,” said Tom Linebarger, Chairman and CEO, Cummins Inc. “Amy is an experienced leader with deep and broad experience at Cummins who has a strong track record of delivering results for our customers and our company. She is smart, strategic and understands the importance of engaging our customers and employees across our segments to drive growth and success. As I welcome Amy to this role, I also want to thank Thad for his initial leadership of this business and acknowledge his contributions.”
The New Power Segment, which includes Cummins’ electrified power and hydrogen portfolios, represents Cummins’ investment in future technologies to deliver value and prosperity for our customers and communities using materials and technologies that have less impact on the planet. New Power has quickly grown for Cummins, and in the past five years the company has developed and acquired significant capabilities in electrified powertrains, battery design and assembly, battery management, fuel cell and hydrogen generation.
Davis joined Cummins in 1994 and has held numerous roles. Since 2015, Davis has served as Vice President of the Filtration business, where she achieved record revenues. Prior to this, Davis served as President of the Cummins Northeast distributor, where she also oversaw significant revenues and profit increases. She also has served in other roles at Cummins including Manager of the European Bus Business, Marketing Communications for the Engine segment, she led Market Strategy, Planning and Customer Support Excellence in global engine markets, and she served as Executive Director of the Medium Duty Truck and Bus Business.
Davis earned a bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University (U.S.) and has completed the Executive Program in Marketing Strategy at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business (U.S.). Davis and her husband have four children.
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020 2020-05-06
- 30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16 2020-04-22
- Cummins China Donated Three Million RMB to Epidemic-stricken Areas 2020-02-05
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Cummins Powered Yutong Mining Vehicles Delivered to Pakistan for Operation 2019-12-30
- Cummins Targets Net-zero Emissions by 2050 2019-11-19
- XCMG, Cummins Partner to Create Innovative and Sustainable Industrial Platform 2019-11-08
- Cummins Making a Splash at NACV 2019-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1