JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express
Recentlly, JAC officially delivered the last batch of its Gallop K7 express vehicles to ZTO. According to JAC, the total contract volume for this order is 2300 units. As this year’s 6.18 Mid-Year Shopping Festival comes, these trucks will support ZTO in delivering many products ordered online and boost the development of China’s E-commerce industry.
A customized Gallop K7 version for ZTO Express comes with a Cummins ISGe5-460 engine that produces 460 hp with a maximum torque of 2,300 Nm. The oil change cycle reaches up to 100,000 kilometers, which extends the maintenance interval and improve the efficiency, resulting in massive savings in maintenance costs.
As for transmission, the truck is equipped with a ZF 12-speed AMT automatic transmission to match up with Cummins engine. Gallop K7 has been developed in response to the increased demand for efficiency in express logistics industry by offering a robust power output, high transmission efficiency and high driving speed.
Furthermore, the automatic transmission model provides a more comfort driving experience, which can alleviate the driver's fatigue effectively. With a 2.714 speed-ratio rear axle special for K7 and 295/80 Michelin tires with low rolling resistance, it reduces the engine's fuel consumption while maximizing the travelling speed. In addition, 800L+400L aluminum alloy dual-chamber fuel tank is offered, of which 400L fuel tank can be used to fill Diesel oil No.-35 in winter, and 800L fuel tank can be filled with Diesel oil No.0 throughout the year.
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units 2020-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1