JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express
Recentlly, JAC officially delivered the last batch of its Gallop K7 express vehicles to ZTO. According to JAC, the total contract volume for this order is 2300 units. As this year’s 6.18 Mid-Year Shopping Festival comes, these trucks will support ZTO in delivering many products ordered online and boost the development of China’s E-commerce industry.
A customized Gallop K7 version for ZTO Express comes with a Cummins ISGe5-460 engine that produces 460 hp with a maximum torque of 2,300 Nm. The oil change cycle reaches up to 100,000 kilometers, which extends the maintenance interval and improve the efficiency, resulting in massive savings in maintenance costs.
As for transmission, the truck is equipped with a ZF 12-speed AMT automatic transmission to match up with Cummins engine. Gallop K7 has been developed in response to the increased demand for efficiency in express logistics industry by offering a robust power output, high transmission efficiency and high driving speed.
Furthermore, the automatic transmission model provides a more comfort driving experience, which can alleviate the driver's fatigue effectively. With a 2.714 speed-ratio rear axle special for K7 and 295/80 Michelin tires with low rolling resistance, it reduces the engine's fuel consumption while maximizing the travelling speed. In addition, 800L+400L aluminum alloy dual-chamber fuel tank is offered, of which 400L fuel tank can be used to fill Diesel oil No.-35 in winter, and 800L fuel tank can be filled with Diesel oil No.0 throughout the year.
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units 2020-03-11
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held 2020-03-09
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2020-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1