SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products
Shacman Nigeria has announced the introduction of two fire vehicle models to its range of products, thus boosting the truck business in the country.
The new products, Shacman F2000 and L3000, have expanded the existing line-up of the popular brand’s trucks which are tractor heads, dump/tipper trucks, mixer and lorry trucks.
This was contained in a statement which disclosed that the fire trucks’ upper-bodies were built with 14,000 litres (10,000 litre water tank + 4,000L foam tank) and 10,000 litres (8,000L water tank + 2000L foam tank), respectively.
They have also been equipped with high quality carbon steel plate and anti-rust treatment (inside). They can rotate 360 degrees and have water max range of 60m and foam max of 55m.
Part of the technical features is a suction depth and time of greater than or equal to 7m and less than or equal to 35s, respectively; while the fire-fighting pump pressures are 1.0Mpa with flux of water and foam 60L/S and 48L/S, respectively.
Each model boasts a 26m fire hose, a sprinkler of max 10m and a horizontal rotation angle of 360 degrees, which makes it very efficient for fire-fighting.
The Shacman fire truck light-weight, highly rigid body and suspension, will help in reducing to the barest minimum deaths, injuries and economic losses consequent upon the recent fire incidents of across states.
The statement quoted the Chairman, Transit Support Services (TSS), Mr. Frank Nneji, as saying that Shacman is a leading truck manufacturer in China which has since inception manufactured over 1,000,000 vehicles of different varieties.
Nneji also explained that, drawing from local experience in vehicle operation, Shacman Nigeria designed the heavy duty trucks to suit the country’s operating condition, thanks to the popular and tested power trains made up of Weichai engine (styre), fast gear box and Hande axles.
TSS plans to add the fire trucks to the range of Shacman trucks assembled in Nigeria.
“Shacman trucks can be trusted to offer the most cost-effective operation in Nigeria, delivering a high return on investment to operators,” the statement noted.
It also said the Transit Support Services Limited brought the Shacman products to the Nigerian market through a network of dealers that are equipped with comprehensive after services supported by the Shacman Group.
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- Hongyan Nigeria KD Factory Starts Operation 2020-04-01
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria 2019-12-24
- 100 Invepe Trailers with Hyva Alpha Series Tipping Solutions Export to Nigeria 2019-02-26
- JAC Starts Assembling Trucks in Lagos, Nigeria 2018-12-10
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- JAC Frison Pick up Bags Auto Award from NAJA 2018-01-26
- JAC Motors Aims to Become Top Three International Auto Brands in Nigeria 2018-01-26
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Dangote Sinotruk Rolls-Out Trucks Assembled In Nigeria 2017-04-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1