SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF
On June 22, SAIC Hongyan held a video conference with ZF, signing an agreement for strategic cooperation between the two parties, ushering in a brand new era for their cooperation. According to the agreement, SAIC Hongyan and ZF will jointly develop commercial vehicles with electric power drivelines, higher intelligence, internet-connectedness and more readiness for sharing.
In fact, SAIC Hongyan started working with ZF in earlier 1980s. At 2018 Beijing International Auto Show, SAIC Hongyan revealed a truck equipped with ZF transmission gearbox. This year, Hongyan Jieshi 2020 with ZF transmission gearbox officially hit the market, receiving wide acclaims from customers.
As one of the leading players in the world’s auto spare parts market, ZF will continue to work closely with SAIC Hongyan and provide its partner with technologically advanced solutions.
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan's Monthly Output of Trucks Hit 10,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- Hongyan Genlyon Tractors for 2020 to Be Launched in the Market 2020-04-09
- Hongyan Nigeria KD Factory Starts Operation 2020-04-01
- Hongyan Tractor Sales Jump 228 Percent in January 2020-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out Its 500,000th Unit Vehicle 2020-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1