Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km
On June 28, a press conference was held in Linyi, Shandong to mark the debut of Dongfeng KL truck equipped with Longqing DA14 AMT transmission gearbox. Over 200 customers, distributors and journalists from various media witnessed the historical moment.
During a 7000 km trial operation, Dongfeng KL truck recorded a fuel consumption of 26.9 L for every 100 km, reaching an unprecedented level of energy efficiency.
It is revealed that Longqing DA14 AMT is compatible with DDi11 and DDi13 engines.
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold a Record High of 26,000 Units Engines in April，2020 2020-05-06
- 30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer 2020-05-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April