30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo
At the beginning of this year, Hongyan signed a strategic cooperation deal with a customer from Congo to supply 100 heavy-duty trucks. As of the end of June, 30 Units of Hongyan dump trucks have been set sail from Hongyan’s production base in Chongqing to Congo. Upon arrival, these trucks are going to be put in use for transporation of limestone in a cement plant located in central Africa.
It is reported that the customer is a well-known mine stripping enterprise in Congo, whose main business includes mine stripping, mineral trade and merchandise trade. In 2020, its business scope has been further expanded to Congo domestic and international logistics, copper mines, smelting of cobalt mines, sulphuric acid plant service, and commodity and vehicle trading. According to the customer, they had previously purchased 34 Hongyan Dumpers which performed very well, so they decided to purchase another 30 Hongyan dumpers.
To address to customer’s specific needs, these dump trucks come with super heavy-duty chassis and Hongyan Fiat FPT rear axles. The rear axles have the advantage of high reliability and particularly long service life. They can bear a load of 20 tons, and the B10 service life can reach 1.2 million kilometers, which allow the trucks to perform perfectly even in extreme pit conditions.
Overall SAIC Hongyan has achieved significant results in the South-east Asian market this year. In the vietnam market, 50 Hongyan tractors had just beed handed over to its customer followed by the delivery of 290 Hongyan military vehicles to Cambodian government. And 50 more Hongyan dump trucks are about to be delivered soon.
Despite the difficult global epidemic situation, Hongyan dumpers maintains a stable growth both in domestic and overseas markets. According to the latest data, from January to May this year, a total of 19,000 Hongyan dump trucks were sold. In May alone, Hongyan ‘s sales increased by 97.4 percent year-on-year compared to the same period last year, with a market share of 24 percent.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Beiben to Ship 90 Units Self-dumping Vehicles to Congo 2018-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1