Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction
The groundbreaking ceremony for the Vientiane station of the China-Laos Railway was held on Friday in the northern outskirts of the Lao capital. At the ceremony, a large number of Hongyan dump trucks were placed in order in preparation for use of China-Laos Railway construction .
According to the information, Vientiane will be the main passenger station of the Laos-China railway covering a 150-hectare site. The station will link to the freight station at Thanalaeng and other rail lines in the future. The Laos-China railway project will be the part of the regional rail link connecting China’s Kunming to Singapore via Laos, Thailand and Malaysia.
As early as 1998, hongyan’s first overseas 4S store had been opened in Lao. Ever since then, Hongyan had been participating in the construction of Trans-Asian Railway, Kunming - Bangkok Road, Mekong Hydropower and other projects by providing high quality trucks and services. This time, Hongyan agains magnified its strengths by serving as a main participator in the construction of China-Laos Railway Construction.
Overall SAIC Hongyan has achieved significant results in the South-east Asian market this year. In the vietnam market, 50 Hongyan tractors had just beed handed over to its customer followed by the delivery of 290 Hongyan military vehicles to Cambodian government. And 50 more Hongyan dump trucks are about to be delivered soon.
Actually, SAIC Hongyan engineering vehicles are not only favored in Southeast Asia, but also in other parts of the world including Central Asia, South Asia, Middle East, South America and Africa.
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers 2018-10-12
- ZX Auto First Choice of the Laos 2009-07-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April