Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine
The first batch of production-ready prototype vehicles equipped with D12, a new truck engine jointly developed by SANY and Deutz, successfully rolled off the assembly line, Mr. Liang Linhe, chairman of SANY Heavy Truck announced the news on May 18.
Tank-level power support
As the first fruit of the corporation between SANY and Deutz, D12 has technical support from Deutz, a time-honored German engine manufacturer whose reputation for quality is widely recognized in the military field. Its displacement reaches 12.12L while its engine power can reach 430HP and 460HP, which is more powerful than some home-made engines whose displacement stays at 11L. With the big displacement, D12 is superior to the majority of the engines in the domestic market.
Besides, the D12 engine can ensure large torque at a low speed. The output torque of D12 can reach 700N·m while its idle speed can keep down at 525rpm, 200rpm lower than other congeneric engines. At the same time, when starting or stopping the truck, the low idle speed effectively reduces the wear to the related components of the engine which could extend the service life.
Good-value fuel consumption
To realize the lower fuel consumption, the D12 engine adopts the latest 1800bar electronically controlled injection system and silicone oil fans, which not only strengthens the injection logic and sequence, and improve fuel atomization, but also has a better fuel efficiency performance (187g/kg.h). Through the adoption of this new technology, fuel consumption per 100 kilometers is 1.5L-3L lower than our competitors.
In terms of the engine's starting performance and noise reduction, D12 engine also shows an extraordinary performance. It can start to work in 2s at the altitude of 3000m with the temperature low at -20 ℃ without any power loss.
By adopting a split-type cylinder head, D12 can minimize the noise generated by the engine. With the patented TOP-Down cooling system, it can quickly reduce the temperature of the circulating fluid to improve engine efficiency.
Based on the trust in the quality of D12, SANY offers a five-year mileage-unlimited warranty. At present, the D12 engine has been widely used in SANY truck mixers, dumper trucks and truck-mounted pumps.
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- FAW-GM F330 Rolls out in Beijing 2013-09-18
- Volvo takeover DEUTZ 2012-06-19
- Large diesel product of DEUTZ has certified by VCA 2010-06-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April