BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an
Chinese automaker BYD is set to begin mass producing new energy special purpose vehicles in Huai’an as the first one rolled off the production line there yesterday.
At 10:18 am, BYD ‘s latest logistics vehicle T5 and T7 chassis were rolled off the production line. With a total design mass over 4.5 tons, BYD’s logistics vehicle T5 has been widely applied in urban logistics, cold-chain and environmental sanitation. While T7 chassis is a standard universal chassis specially for sanitation applications including urban cleaning and garbage removal and transportation. Powered by BYD’s self-developed battery, the truck produces zero emissions, zero pollution and low noise.
For the first phase of the Huai’an project, BYD's future plan is set to achieve a production capacity of 5000 units with an annual output value of 1.8 billion RMB. As the second and third phrase commence operation, it will form a total annual output value of 5 billion RMB.
On August 2, 2017, BYD announced that it had entered into a comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement with Huai'an Municipal Government. After three months, BYD held a ground-breaking ceremony to celebrate the launch of its Intelligent manufacturing base in Haian, Jiangsu province. On June 3, 2019, the project entered into an official signing period with an estimated investment of 1 billion and production capacity of 5000 units. So far, the first BYD new energy special purpose vehicle has gone off the line from Huai'an plant. with the mass production starts, this project will inject new driving force into the development of new energy automobile industry in Huai'an.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- JAC Shuailing i Series New Energy Trucks Ensure Food Delivered Fresh 2018-12-14
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Shuailing All-Electric i5 Set to Assist Sustainable Urban Development 2018-04-13
- Monthly Sales of JAC Shuailing T6 Ranked the Second 2018-03-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1