BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an
Chinese automaker BYD is set to begin mass producing new energy special purpose vehicles in Huai’an as the first one rolled off the production line there yesterday.
At 10:18 am, BYD ‘s latest logistics vehicle T5 and T7 chassis were rolled off the production line. With a total design mass over 4.5 tons, BYD’s logistics vehicle T5 has been widely applied in urban logistics, cold-chain and environmental sanitation. While T7 chassis is a standard universal chassis specially for sanitation applications including urban cleaning and garbage removal and transportation. Powered by BYD’s self-developed battery, the truck produces zero emissions, zero pollution and low noise.
For the first phase of the Huai’an project, BYD's future plan is set to achieve a production capacity of 5000 units with an annual output value of 1.8 billion RMB. As the second and third phrase commence operation, it will form a total annual output value of 5 billion RMB.
On August 2, 2017, BYD announced that it had entered into a comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement with Huai'an Municipal Government. After three months, BYD held a ground-breaking ceremony to celebrate the launch of its Intelligent manufacturing base in Haian, Jiangsu province. On June 3, 2019, the project entered into an official signing period with an estimated investment of 1 billion and production capacity of 5000 units. So far, the first BYD new energy special purpose vehicle has gone off the line from Huai'an plant. with the mass production starts, this project will inject new driving force into the development of new energy automobile industry in Huai'an.
- JAC Shuailing i Series New Energy Trucks Ensure Food Delivered Fresh 2018-12-14
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Shuailing All-Electric i5 Set to Assist Sustainable Urban Development 2018-04-13
- Monthly Sales of JAC Shuailing T6 Ranked the Second 2018-03-19
- Shuailing T6 Pickups Sold 2,855 Units in January, 2018 2018-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit a Fresh Record in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April