XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government
A footage released by TO State government has drawn a wide attention from the general public. As can be seen from the video, a large number of construction machinery are waiting in line to be delivered to Brazilian government.
There have been at least 1,600,000 cases of the coronavirus in Brazil, according to data from state governments. The actual number of cases is likely to be much higher than the number of confirmed cases – this is due to limited testing. Brazil’s economy will shrink this year by 5.0% due to the direct and indirect economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic, according to The World Bank, which would mark the country’s biggest crash in at least half a century. XCMG Brazil, as China’s top construction machinery maker, has played a significant role in Brazil’s economic recovery.
These 200 construction machinery, including earth-moving equipment and shovel loaders are all produced at the XCMG factory in Brazil and will be delivered for use in municipal construction and road maintenance in TO state.
Even the Brazilian president gave a thums up to XCMG through his social media account called Instagram with photos of XCMG products. For now, 139 cities in TO state has received a total of 220 XCMG machinery including 139 excavators, 80 shovel loaders and 1 diesel generator from Palmas city. Another 12 XCMG hydraulic excavators are expected to be delivered soon.
Minister of Regional Development of Brazilian Federal Government, Rogério Simonetti Marinho has said Brazil will not stop its construction works across the country during the coronavirus epidemic. “While continuing to take masures on Epidemic Prevention and Control, Rogério Simonetti Marinho also called for enterprises to resume production gradually. Economy and health of nationals must keep step with each other. These equipment will take a leading position in expanding employment and promoting government construction work“, Minister of Regional Development said.
In response to the request from Brazil, XCMG, leader of China's construction machinery, donated 100 thousand face masks to the State of MG in Brazil months ago.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
- JAC iEV330P to Be Sold in Brazil, in April 2020 2019-09-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1