XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government
A footage released by TO State government has drawn a wide attention from the general public. As can be seen from the video, a large number of construction machinery are waiting in line to be delivered to Brazilian government.
There have been at least 1,600,000 cases of the coronavirus in Brazil, according to data from state governments. The actual number of cases is likely to be much higher than the number of confirmed cases – this is due to limited testing. Brazil’s economy will shrink this year by 5.0% due to the direct and indirect economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic, according to The World Bank, which would mark the country’s biggest crash in at least half a century. XCMG Brazil, as China’s top construction machinery maker, has played a significant role in Brazil’s economic recovery.
These 200 construction machinery, including earth-moving equipment and shovel loaders are all produced at the XCMG factory in Brazil and will be delivered for use in municipal construction and road maintenance in TO state.
Even the Brazilian president gave a thums up to XCMG through his social media account called Instagram with photos of XCMG products. For now, 139 cities in TO state has received a total of 220 XCMG machinery including 139 excavators, 80 shovel loaders and 1 diesel generator from Palmas city. Another 12 XCMG hydraulic excavators are expected to be delivered soon.
Minister of Regional Development of Brazilian Federal Government, Rogério Simonetti Marinho has said Brazil will not stop its construction works across the country during the coronavirus epidemic. “While continuing to take masures on Epidemic Prevention and Control, Rogério Simonetti Marinho also called for enterprises to resume production gradually. Economy and health of nationals must keep step with each other. These equipment will take a leading position in expanding employment and promoting government construction work“, Minister of Regional Development said.
In response to the request from Brazil, XCMG, leader of China's construction machinery, donated 100 thousand face masks to the State of MG in Brazil months ago.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
- JAC iEV330P to Be Sold in Brazil, in April 2020 2019-09-26
- Foton Motor to Build Truck Factory in Brazil 2019-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April