SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
On June 11, SANY signed a strategic partnership deal with the tech giant Tencent to build the first smart call center in the construction equipment industry and to consolidate SANY’s reputation for customer service with the speed-up of the transformation to intelligent customer service.
Strong alliance for the first smart call center
This cooperation is a concrete action to combine technological advantages and experiences of both sides to explore the path for digitalization and upgrading of the equipment manufacturing industry.
According to the agreement, Tencent will help build a general smart call center to integrate all sub-centers, public platforms, WeChat mini-programs, relevant websites, and APP of SANY’s 17 business divisions to realize information sharing and high-efficient cooperation.
It is reported that the smart call center has multiple functions including intelligent real-time meeting, AI outbound, smart deployment, and smart customer service, and it will be equipped with the cutting-edge intelligent knowledge database to ensure fast searching and to improve the efficiency and accuracy of service.
At the same time, the center will have the first digital service team in the industry and an AI robot, which can high-efficiently cope with 83 percent of the repeated inquiries to ensure a better customer experience.
Taking the maintenance service request as an example, the traditional service pattern may cost more than ten minutes considering the call answering, customer checking, order input, and service staff dispatch. With the adoption of the new system and intelligent service, the time will be greatly saved to three minutes.
To speed up digitalization
With more than 1,700 service centers and about 10,000 service engineers around the world, SANY is the first one in the industry to offer a lifetime customer service and devote itself to enhance the services value chain.
In recent years, SANY has been keeping making efforts to upgrade the key business operation and transfer the process of core business to the mobile terminal, which greatly reduced the average processing cycle of complaint handling by 90 percent.
This is not the first cooperation between SANY and Tencent. SANY’s Root Cloud, China’s leading industrial internet platform, has adopted Tencent cloud computing and until now, it has already connected 580,000 units of high-value equipment and acquired about 10,000 parameters, which provides intelligent service for the hundred-billion enterprise.
Liang Dingan, general manager of Tencent Cloud believes this cooperation will be a good opportunity to walk in synchronization with China’s strategy to develop industrial internet and intelligent manufacturing. Tencent will fully support SANY’s digitalization with its advantage in technology and the ecosystem.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April