FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development
On July 3, FAW Jiefang celebrated its 70th anniversary of vehicle research and development. In the past seven decades, FAW Jiefang established China’s first automobile lab and rolled out China’s first truck. It has also successfully developed a host of groundbreaking technologies, including electric control, intelligent internet-connection, extended fuel refill period, etc.
In April 18, 2018, Jiefang J7 truck hit the market, setting an unprecedented high standard on the international heavy-duty truck market.
On July 15, 2007, Jiefang J6 truck, with over 300 advanced technologies and 193 patents, become the first commercial vehicle hitting the international high-end market.
On July 15, 2004, Jiefang’s fifth generation heavy-duty truck Aowei equipped with CA6DL diesel engine officially hit the market.
On July 15, 2002, Jiefang’s fourth generation truck with a powerful engine made a debut and made splashes in the market.
In 1995, the third generation Jiefang diesel powered truck became a landmarking event.
In 1986, the second generation Jiefang CA141 truck rolled off the production line.
In 1956, the first Jiefang CA10 went off the assembly line, marking a new milestone in China’s history.
According to FAW Jiefang, it aims to increase its annual sales volume of complete automobiles to 430,000 units, 500,000 units in 2025, and 600,000 units in 2030.
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY 2020-05-07
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer 2020-04-07
- FAW Jiefang Reported Sales of 44,000 Middle and Heavy Trucks in March 2020-04-07
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March 2020-04-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April