FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development
On July 3, FAW Jiefang celebrated its 70th anniversary of vehicle research and development. In the past seven decades, FAW Jiefang established China’s first automobile lab and rolled out China’s first truck. It has also successfully developed a host of groundbreaking technologies, including electric control, intelligent internet-connection, extended fuel refill period, etc.
In April 18, 2018, Jiefang J7 truck hit the market, setting an unprecedented high standard on the international heavy-duty truck market.
On July 15, 2007, Jiefang J6 truck, with over 300 advanced technologies and 193 patents, become the first commercial vehicle hitting the international high-end market.
On July 15, 2004, Jiefang’s fifth generation heavy-duty truck Aowei equipped with CA6DL diesel engine officially hit the market.
On July 15, 2002, Jiefang’s fourth generation truck with a powerful engine made a debut and made splashes in the market.
In 1995, the third generation Jiefang diesel powered truck became a landmarking event.
In 1986, the second generation Jiefang CA141 truck rolled off the production line.
In 1956, the first Jiefang CA10 went off the assembly line, marking a new milestone in China’s history.
According to FAW Jiefang, it aims to increase its annual sales volume of complete automobiles to 430,000 units, 500,000 units in 2025, and 600,000 units in 2030.
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1