SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June
According to SAIC Hongyan, its export volume of heavy-duty trucks in the first half of this year exceeded 1,000 units. So far, it has maintained a growth rate of 100% in its export.
In June, SAIC Hongyan delivered over 200 special vehicles to Cambodia and 50 units trucks to Vietnam, marking a huge step forward for its expansion in the Southeast Asian market.
Thanks to the Big Data technologies, SAIC Hongyan is able to closely monitor over 500,000 units vehicles in operation in 40-plus countries and provide more timely and customized after-sales services to its global customers. In addition, it has rolled out heavy-duty trucks with more powerful air-conditioning systems to suit customers’ demands.
In addition, the company doubled its sales revenue when compared with that in the same period last year, reaching over nine billion RMB.
At Yangshan Port in Shanghai, an autonomous driving 5G-connected heavy-duty truck manufactured by SAIC Hongyan has been working smoothly, helping the port further improve its efficiency and cut operation costs.
According to SAIC Hongyan, it will strengthen its marketing efforts in Central Asian market.
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan's Monthly Output of Trucks Hit 10,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- Hongyan Genlyon Tractors for 2020 to Be Launched in the Market 2020-04-09
- Hongyan Nigeria KD Factory Starts Operation 2020-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April