SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June
According to SAIC Hongyan, its export volume of heavy-duty trucks in the first half of this year exceeded 1,000 units. So far, it has maintained a growth rate of 100% in its export.
In June, SAIC Hongyan delivered over 200 special vehicles to Cambodia and 50 units trucks to Vietnam, marking a huge step forward for its expansion in the Southeast Asian market.
Thanks to the Big Data technologies, SAIC Hongyan is able to closely monitor over 500,000 units vehicles in operation in 40-plus countries and provide more timely and customized after-sales services to its global customers. In addition, it has rolled out heavy-duty trucks with more powerful air-conditioning systems to suit customers’ demands.
In addition, the company doubled its sales revenue when compared with that in the same period last year, reaching over nine billion RMB.
At Yangshan Port in Shanghai, an autonomous driving 5G-connected heavy-duty truck manufactured by SAIC Hongyan has been working smoothly, helping the port further improve its efficiency and cut operation costs.
According to SAIC Hongyan, it will strengthen its marketing efforts in Central Asian market.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan's Monthly Output of Trucks Hit 10,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1