Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020
A few days ago, British Tyrepress released Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 based on the revenue and profits of these global tire manufacturers in 2019. From the perspective of operating income, Linglong Tire's ranking jumped from 17th to 14th. From the perspective of net profit, it ranked seventh in the world. Linglong Tire is like a "dark horse" and has maintained its momentum of rapid development in the fierce competition in the market.
What behind the steady growth of performance is the company's continuous building of five core kinetic energy including strategies, product power, innovation, marketing power and brand power in 2019, which promotes the rapid and high-quality development of the company. Linglong upgraded its "5+3" strategy to the "6+6" strategy in March this year, which is a foundation for the realization of its medium -and long-term strategic goal.
With OE service & retail to drive business performance, R&D plus brand to enhance premium capacity, Linglong achieved the increase in both volume and price in 2019, steadily stepping into the global top 14 tire maker.
2020 is a tough year for tire manufacturers. But for Linglong, it will also take the opportunities to achieve overtaking in corners. The company opened its first year of smart new retail, deepening channels with reform and innovation, improving digital marketing and service levels, and achieving steady growth.
As an aggressive racer on the track, in the future, Linglong Tire will maintain its status and accelerate its pace, heading towards the echelon of the world's leading tire brands!
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
- Linglong Passed the Potential Supplier Audit of MAN 2020-02-14
- Linglong Is Taking Actions to Support Wuhan 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1