Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation
Hongyan will put its 5G heavy-duty trucks into mass commercilized operation and set a goal of transporting 20,000 standard containers in 2020. Eearly in 2019, it has conducted the trial run in Shanghai and completed 90000 kilometers of real road test and 5.7 million kilometers of viral bench test in a range of applications from Yangshan Deep Water port, Donghai bridge to Yangshan port of the fourth phase. During the operation, the truck travelled smoothly and cut pollutant discharge by 60 percent as compared to a traditional diesel truck.
Since last year, SAIC Hongyan's 5G intelligent heavy trucks had successfully achieved L4-level autonomous driving based on advanced innovative technologies including AI artificial intelligence, Beidou navigation system, 5G, and V2X connected vehilce communication.
With the help of Hongyan’s advanced comprehansive technologies, Yangshan Port is set to be developed into a world-leading intelligent port featuring with AI driving and intelligent logistics.
With the world’s first clean energy power system (natural gas engine + 12-speed automatic transmission), its pollutant discharge including Nitrogen oxides (NOx) and particulate matter (PM) has been cut by 60% as compared to traditional diesel-powered heavy trucks.
After the 5G heavy-duty trucks are commercialized this year, SAIC plans to move forward by puting 100 and then 1000 and more trucks into mass operation. By doing so, it aims to contribute more to the intelligent traffic development in Shanghai and across China.
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan's Monthly Output of Trucks Hit 10,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- Hongyan Genlyon Tractors for 2020 to Be Launched in the Market 2020-04-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April