Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation
Hongyan will put its 5G heavy-duty trucks into mass commercilized operation and set a goal of transporting 20,000 standard containers in 2020. Eearly in 2019, it has conducted the trial run in Shanghai and completed 90000 kilometers of real road test and 5.7 million kilometers of viral bench test in a range of applications from Yangshan Deep Water port, Donghai bridge to Yangshan port of the fourth phase. During the operation, the truck travelled smoothly and cut pollutant discharge by 60 percent as compared to a traditional diesel truck.
Since last year, SAIC Hongyan's 5G intelligent heavy trucks had successfully achieved L4-level autonomous driving based on advanced innovative technologies including AI artificial intelligence, Beidou navigation system, 5G, and V2X connected vehilce communication.
With the help of Hongyan’s advanced comprehansive technologies, Yangshan Port is set to be developed into a world-leading intelligent port featuring with AI driving and intelligent logistics.
With the world’s first clean energy power system (natural gas engine + 12-speed automatic transmission), its pollutant discharge including Nitrogen oxides (NOx) and particulate matter (PM) has been cut by 60% as compared to traditional diesel-powered heavy trucks.
After the 5G heavy-duty trucks are commercialized this year, SAIC plans to move forward by puting 100 and then 1000 and more trucks into mass operation. By doing so, it aims to contribute more to the intelligent traffic development in Shanghai and across China.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan's Monthly Output of Trucks Hit 10,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1