FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
On July 16, FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu unveiled their joint production base in Luoyang in order to achieve the goal of developing special purpose vehicles in a digital, intelligentized and integrated way.
For the past 17 years, FAW Jiefang have been working in cooperation with Lingyu. With special purpose vehicles as the focus of this cooperation, the two parties will continue to expand their cooperation in the areas of product research, technology, marketing, finance and business training to raise production level of special purpose vehicles in China.
Especially in special vehicles and mixer trucks segment, FAW Jiefang are increasing its investment to address their shortcomings in product range, said the deputy general manage of FAW Jiefang, Wang Ruijian in the mid-year Marketing and Communications Conference.
Since the year 2019, Lingyu has invested 10 million Yuan in the “Tianqi project” to set up a world-leading automatic painting line and it was put into official operation in May, 2020. The second phrase of “Tianqi project” is already being underway. In addition to this collaboration with Jiefang, it will bring significant sales in SPV and promote its development in China.
- FAW Jiefang Marks its 70th Anniversary of Vehicle Research and Development 2020-07-16
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May 2020-06-16
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Its All Electric Heavy-duty Trucks in Beijing 2020-06-04
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2020-05-19
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY 2020-05-07
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer 2020-04-07
- FAW Jiefang Reported Sales of 44,000 Middle and Heavy Trucks in March 2020-04-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May