FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
On July 16, FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu unveiled their joint production base in Luoyang in order to achieve the goal of developing special purpose vehicles in a digital, intelligentized and integrated way.
For the past 17 years, FAW Jiefang have been working in cooperation with Lingyu. With special purpose vehicles as the focus of this cooperation, the two parties will continue to expand their cooperation in the areas of product research, technology, marketing, finance and business training to raise production level of special purpose vehicles in China.
Especially in special vehicles and mixer trucks segment, FAW Jiefang are increasing its investment to address their shortcomings in product range, said the deputy general manage of FAW Jiefang, Wang Ruijian in the mid-year Marketing and Communications Conference.
Since the year 2019, Lingyu has invested 10 million Yuan in the “Tianqi project” to set up a world-leading automatic painting line and it was put into official operation in May, 2020. The second phrase of “Tianqi project” is already being underway. In addition to this collaboration with Jiefang, it will bring significant sales in SPV and promote its development in China.
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
- FAW Group Import & Export Corp. Completed Certification of Connected Vehicle 2021-04-27
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao's Production Volume Reaches One Million Units 2021-04-21
- 126 Units FAW Jiefang Trucks Exported to Russia 2021-04-16
- 40 Units Jiefang J6P Trucks Arrive at the Port of Subic Bay in Philippines 2021-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 70 Units of J6 Trucks to Mongolia 2021-03-24
- Jiefang Won Bid to Supply Light-duty Sanitation Trucks to Philippines Government 2021-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- China Sold 38,800 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in April
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- FOTON's Export Volume Surpassed 5000 Units in April, Up 131% YoY
- China’s Sales Volume of Medium Trucks Exceeded 20,000 Units in March
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March
- Foton’s Sales Volume Broke the 100,000 Unit Threshold in March
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 118,300 Units in February