193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation
On June 19, 193 units Foton AUMARK S light trucks (SKD) were shipped to Turkey for operation. According to Foton, after their arrival in Turkey in early August this year, they will be immediately assembled and put for sale.
As the first vehicle brand from China fully meeting Euro VI OBD-D Standards, Foton AUMARK S light truck is tailor-made for its Turkish operator. Equipped with advanced active safety equipment, the vehicle achieves superb standards in fuel economy, safety standards, travel comforts and environmental friendliness.
Otokar, Foton’s business partner in Turkey, has been marketing light trucks in the country for over five decades. By introducing Foton AUMARK S light trucks to Turkey, it successfully doubled the market share of the vehicle to 25% by the end of 2019.
- BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar 2020-07-20
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
- First Foton Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicle Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-06-15
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-08
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- Foton Auman EST-M Truck Assembled in South Africa 2020-03-30
- Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry 2020-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- China’s Tractor Sales Amounted to 85,900 Units in June
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May