ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
The 17thWorld Brand Summit hosted by the World Brand Lab was held in Beijing on August 5, 2020. At the event, the 2020 China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands Analysis Report was released. With a brand value at 76.806 billion yuan, an increase of 6.6 billion yuan over the previous year, ZOOMLION was on the list of the rankings for the 17th year in a row, moving into 68th place. This not only reflects the company’s growing brand value, but also highlights its strong global competitiveness.
The World Brand Lab is an international brand value research institution, and its research findings have provided an important basis for the evaluation of intangible assets in the process of many mergers and acquisitions. The China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands released for 17 straight years resorts to the Present Earning Value Method to evaluate brand value. This is based on the economically applicable law, combined with consumer research, competitive analysis, and forecasts of future income of a business.
As a leading equipment manufacturing enterprise in China, ZOOMLION has focused on innovation-driven development, accelerated digital transformation, and made its full efforts in smart manufacturing in recent years. Accordingly, significant results have been achieved. The company has also experienced high-quality development and continued growing of its brand influence. In 2019, ZOOMLION’s sales increased by 50.92% year-on-year and profit went up by 116.42% year-on-year, making the year the best one in terms of management quality.
The World Brand Summit this year set “Bucking the trend: how brands can grow in the face of the global pandemic” as its theme. During the pandemic, ZOOMLION focused on infection prevention and control on one hand, and production and operation on the other hand, and set a model for “work resumption” in the industry with its excellent “track record” to demonstrate its brand power. The company expects a profit of 3.8 billion to 4.2 billion yuan in the first half of 2020, a YoY increase of 47.50% to 63.03%, with its performance beyond market expectations. At the same time, ZOOMLION also pitched into providing assistance for the frontline of the fight against the pandemic by purchasing and donating medical protective supplies. Also, it launched support activities for its customers to resume production and work, fulfilling its social responsibility and corporate responsibility.
Dr. Steve Evans, a professor at Institute for Manufacturing, the University of Cambridge, pointed out that companies should ramp up the improvement of innovation capabilities as part of the resilience program at the post-pandemic era. In the first half of the year, ZOOMLION built new smart products such as mixer trucks leading the industry’s lightweight standards, and hollow boom truck-mounted concrete pumps featuring “black technology” in the industry to continuously lead industry innovation. Meanwhile, the company strengthened its operations with new business formats such as "cloud marketing", changed the way the brand communicates with the consumer, and made steady headway in the ZOOMLION Smart Industry City project, a world-class lighthouse factory, and in the second phase of the tower crane smart factory project. It uses smart manufacturing to continuously enhance the company’s sustainable profitability and achieve a new upgrade of brand value.
The relevant person in charge of ZOOMLION said that the company will do business with Internet thinking and make products with extreme thinking, aiming to achieve the ultimate in technology, quality, cost and service. ZOOMLION will seek for high-quality development through smart manufacturing, advocate the manufacturing industry to shape the industrial ecological civilization, and leverage its strength to enhance the image of the Chinese manufacturing brand on the international arena.
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
- Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017 2017-09-08
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus 2017-03-17
- ZOOMLION First Overseas Standard 4S Store Opened in Thailand 2017-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1