Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300
Foton Philippines has just upgraded its Gratour TM lineup. Instead of just offering a gasoline-powered version of their mini hauler, Foton has unveiled the all-new diesel-powered Gratour TM 300. Available in Dropside, F-Van, Wingvan, and MPV body styles, Foton claims their latest utility vehicle will help businesses move their product and services with ease.
Powering the Gratour TM 300 is a 2.2-liter diesel engine. It puts out 87 PS at 3200 rpm along with 220 Nm of torque at 2000 rpm. Despite its power output, Foton says the Gratour TM 300 is capable of hauling 1,130 kg worth of payload. This was made possible thanks to the high-strength steel plate chassis, and high-strength vehicle frame.
In terms of size, the Gratour 300 TM measures 4706mm long, 1790mm wide, and 2028mm tall. It also has a generous 2400mm wheelbase, and 180mm of ground clearance.
To keep the driver and occupants safe in an accident, the Gratour TM 300 has a collision energy-absorbing buffer structure, along with a collapsible steering column that minimizes the possibility of injuries. In addition, this particular Gratour also comes with anti-lock brakes and adjustable headlights as standard for good measure.
Cabin comfort was also given attention thanks to an array of standard amenities. These include air-conditioning, AM/FM radio with MP3 support, power windows, central locking, and a 12V power socket.
Pricing of the Gratour TM 300 is as follows:
Gratour 300 TM Dropside - PhP 730,000
Gratour 300 TM F-Van - PhP 795,000
Gratour 300 TM Wingvan - PhP 800,000
Gratour 300 TM MPV - PhP 830,000
Those looking to buy an all-new Gratour 300 TM in any of the following body styles can take advantage of an all-in low DP promo at just PhP 58,000. Available until September 30, 2020, the special promo comes with a free 3-year LTO registration, comprehensive insurance, and chattel mortgage fee.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1