Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping
Electric heavy haulers may not have the kind of power to get to where you need to go if you’re hauling some heavy weight. If this happens, you’ll need to stop and charge the battery frequently in a day, which will cause a drop in transport effiency. To this end, we are having the biggest concerns in using electric heavy-duty trucks like lack of infrastructure, slow charging and short driving range.
Against this background, Foton takes the lead in the industry to unveil its IBLUE truck with swapping battery, AUMAN EST 6*4 semi-trailer and make it commercialized for the first time. The AUMAN EST 6*4 semi-trailer with swapping battery allows a gross weight of 49 tonnes with full load. It only takes 3-5 minutes to complete the battery swapping and can travel 200km on per single full charge. The truck will be powered by lithium iron phosphate battery with a pack capacity of 281.91Kw.h and 160.26Wh/kg battery energy density. A peak torque of 2100N.m and power of 360kw can be generated at a rotating speed of 3400 RPM.
It is the first time for Foton to adopt the advanced technolgy to address the charging concerns by seperating the battery from the vehicle. On favorable conditions, the electricity consumption can be even 1.2kWh or less, the cost of which is less by 60 Yuan/100km than traditional fuel trucks.
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar 2020-07-20
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
- Foton AUMAN Mist Cannon Truck Helps Mexico Combat COVID-19 2020-06-15
- First Foton Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicle Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1