XCMG Launched Four New Products
Recently, XCMG released an updated version of 6*2 truck crane chassis of China 6 emission standard, with 4*2,6*2,6*4 and 8*4 driving mode available for sale.
The 6*2 truck crane chassis is powered by a refined powerchain composed of Yuchai engine and FAST 8-speed transmission. with a proper arrangement of its chassis components, stringent pipeline design and a wheelbase of 2200+4000mm, the truck can work with high proficiency when it is used for doing the sort of operation like greenization of our cities.
Meanwhile, XCMG also launched two light-weight products named as NPLWCF1、CPLW1F1, both of which are designed specifically based on user’s practical needs.
As the latest research results of HAVAN G5 series dumpers, the two new models are powered by Weichai WP7/8 engine. By using light-weight leaf spring, suspension frame and axles, the chassis weight can be reduced to 9060kg and 8750kg.
Besides, XCMG also launched a 50T new energy mining truck to adapt to the complex road conditon and heavy load transport in the mining industry. The vehicle can deliver a high power output, long driving range and high reliability by using a strong power motor, multi gear transmission and CATL battery on the vehicle. Designed and developed on the basis of simulation analysis and CAE technology, it can reduce energy consumption, by as much as 60%, by recovering braking energy.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1