The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line
On August 1st, the1,000th XCMG mining truck XDM80 went offline in XCMG's large mining machinery industrial base!
In December 2018, the XCMG mining machinery was established. In July 2019, the first XDM80 went offline successfully, and the 1000th XDM80 rolled off the production line in August of the following year. XCMG employees, our "dreamers", finally achieved an excellent performance of producing 1,000 machines a year.
With continuous innovation and technological breakthrough, XCMG XDM80 has passed the market tests and has become the preferred mining transporter in Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Shanxi, and other markets. We will continue to innovate and work hard to provide even higher value for customers.
As the world's first light mechanical drive truck with the rigid dumper technology, many core advantages of the XDM80 fully meet the development requirements of open-pit mines in the future.
Operating conditions in open-pit mines, characterized by thick dust, heavy load, great working intensity, and almost all-day operation of the equipment, is one of the most difficult and complex working conditions in the world. Only machinery with excellent quality, safety and reliability, stable comfortable performance, and advanced technology can conquer this "Red Sea in Mining Area".
Just like a surprise winner in this fierce competition stage, accumulating strength then wielding a powerful fist at the critical moment, XCMG quickly broke the monopoly of foreign brands on the market, shocked the whole mining machinery market, and became a major global mining equipment manufacturer.
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10 2020-03-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1