SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September
SINOTRUCK has kept thinking about rebuilding its brand Huanghe long time ago and plan to launch a new generation of Huanghe truck with integrated international and domestic advanced technologies by middle of this September.
China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Corp., Ltd. (SINOTRUK) is China's first heavy duty truck manufacturer, initially founded in 1956 and the cradle of China's heavy duty truck industry. It once manufactured China's first heavy duty truck; HUANGHE branded JN150 8-ton truck in 1960; and successfully introduced the STEYR heavy duty truck project from Austria and became China's first company to comprehensively introduce foreign heavy duty truck manufacturing technology of complete vehicle in 1983.
SINOTRUK mainly designs, develops, produces and sells a wide range of heavy duty trucks, buses, special trucks, engines and their sets, parts and special chassis, covering SITRAK, HOWO, STEYR, HUANGHE, GOLDEN PRINCE, HO HAN, WANGPAI, FULO brands.
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
- Sinotruk C5B new Huanghe enters medium trucks 2012-09-19
- Huanghe light-duty dumpers highlight engineering logistics markets 2012-08-01
- Sinotruk improves Huanghe C5B competitiveness with all efforts 2012-06-20
- First Sinotruk C5B new Huanghe trucks delivered customers in Tianjin 2012-05-18
- Sinotruk first new Huanghe C5B delivered 2012-03-29
- Sinotruk sells 536 new Huanghe trucks to China Post 2012-01-12
- FAW first new Huanghe C5B exhibition truck released 2011-12-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1