First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled
SAIC Hongyan announced that it had taken delivery of its first batch 18 heavy-duty trucks to Uzbekistan as scheduled on July 30, 2020. The customer highly recognized Hongyan’s on-time delivery as well as the perfect quality performance of these heavy-duty trucks.
The Covid-19 outbreak has caused several delays with delivery processes, including the change in Uzbekistan import policy and difficulty with inspecting the trucks on the site.
To solve the problems described above, Hongyan took a lot of measures. Firstly, a simple solution was to transform its business from offline to online. All the work related to agreement signment, price negotition and vehicle show ws completed online.
Secondly, Uzbekistan was to begin imposing scrap excise tax on imported commercial vehicles since August 1st. That’s to say, if these vehicles are delivered after August 1st, RMB10,7000 more tax would be imposed for every unit of truck. In response to the policy change, Hongyan managed to remove all the obstacles that are placed before them and completed the customs clearance for the first 18 units of Hongyan heavy-duty trucks before the scheduled deadline 30th, July.
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Beiben Dumpers Exported to Uzbekistan for the First Time 2013-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1