Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
2020 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as the “Auto China 2020), which has attracted tremendous attention in both of industry professionals and public, will be held in China International Exhibition Center New Venue and China International Exhibition Center (Old Venue) simultaneously on September 26- October 5, with total exhibition area of 200,000 square meters.
Passenger cars will be showcased at the New Venue. Below is the complete schedule of Auto China 2020:
Press Days: Sep.26 -27, for media from home and abroad only.
Trade Days: Sep. 28-30, for professionals.
Public Days: Oct.1 -5, for public.
In the meanwhile, auto parts and new energy vehicles will be exhibited at the Old Venue from Sep.28 to 30.
With a theme of “smart vehicle for the future”, Auto China 2020 is sponsored by China Machinery Industry Federation(CMIF), China National Machinery Industry Corporation(SINOMACH), China Council for the Promotion of International Trade(CCPIT) and China Association of Automobile Manufacturers(CAAM); jointly organized by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Committee(CCPIT-Auto), China National Machinery Industry International Co., Ltd.(SINOMACHINT) , China International Exhibition Center Group Corporation(CIEC) and Society of Automotive Engineers of China(SAE-China).
Now, the organizing committee is moving in to top gear as the show approaches.
Full brands coverage
Auto China 2020 will bring all well-known international and domestic brands, including VW Brand(FAW-VW，VW Import，SVW), AUDI & FAW-VW AUDI,ŠKODA& SAIC ŠKODA, FAW-VW JETTA, MERCEDES-BENZ & DENZA, BMW & MINI,DONGFENG PEUGEOT, DONGFENG CITROEN, FORD, LINCOLN, SGM(BUICK, CHEVROLET, CADILLAC), VOLVO, JAGUAR LAND ROVER & CHERY JAGUAR LAND ROVER, TOYOTA & FAW TOYOTA, GAC TOYOTA, LEXUS, HONDA & DONGFENG HONDA, GAC HONDA, GAC ACURA, NISSAN, INFINITI & DONGFENG INFINITI, MAZDA, FAW MAZDA & CHANGAN MAZDA, GAC MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, GAC FIAT, HYUNDAI & BEIJING HYUNDAI, KIA and DONGFENG YUEDA KIA, JIANGLING MOTORS.
Many luxury brands will show up at Auto China 2020, the most important auto show this year, such as PORSCHE, LAMBORGHINI, BENTLEY, ROLLS-ROYCE, MASERATI, ASTON MARTIN and etc. Besides, luxury modified vehicles, modified commercial cars and RVs will be exhibited at the show.
Six domestic Motor Groups, including FAW GROUP(BESTUNE, HONGQI), DONGFENG MOTOR(AEOLUS, FORTHING, GLORY, VENUCIA, WARRIOR), SAIC MOTOR(ROEWE, MG, MAXUS, NEW BAOJUN), CHANGAN AUTOMOBILE (CHANGAN PASSENGER VEHICLE BRAND, OSHAN ), BAIC GROUP(BEIJING AUTO, BEIJING ORV) and GAC GROUP (GAC MOTOR, GAC NE), bring their full brands and all series models to attend the show. Moreover, GEELY, HAVAL, CHERY, BYD, LYNK&CO, WEY, GWM-PICKUPS, JAC, JETOUR, EXEED & QOROS, will bring their latest technologies and products.
Two years later, new energy vehicles, including TESLA, NIO, POLESTAR, WELTMEISTER, ORA, will bring latest achievements to the show. Moreover, XPeng、FENGON, ENOVATE, HOZON and HIPHI will make their debuts at Auto China 2020.
With the upgrading of automotive industry, traditional car makers create new brands for the new energy vehicles. DONGFENG MOTORS will unveil its new energy brand VOYAH, BAIC will launch its new brand ARCFOX, and GEELY will reveal its electronic vehicle brand GEOMETRY at Auto China 2020.
2. Upgrading auto parts area with innovations and technologies.
The auto parts area will be divided into 6 divisions, including auto parts and components, electronic and intelligent network, dealership and maintenance, alternative energy and fuel, mobile services autonomous driving, supplies and modifications. Professionals will see many well-known companies, such as BOSCH, BORGWARNER, SUMITOMO BAKELITE,SHANGHAI RI YONG -JEA GATE ELECTRIC, CHINA NORTH INDUSTRIES GROUP、LINGYUN, BHAP,APG,ADAYO，WONDER CAREWAY,ZHUZHOU GEAR,JONHON,CRRC,SORL, RUIMING, JING- JIN ELECTRIC TECHNOLOGIES, VANJEE TECHNOLOGY, MAGELEC PROPULSION, EVE, E-LEAD ELECTRONIC. HUAWEI, HORIZON, ROBO SENSE and QUECTEL will exhibit their new products at Auto China 2020, too.
3. Fully implementing the epidemic prevention and control work to ensure the health and safety of personnel
The organizing committee is ready to cope with the new demands caused by the pandemic, while adhering to regular epidemic prevention and control, making sure the epidemic prevention and control work and safe & health of exhibitors, staffs and visitors. Following “The guidelines on COVID-19 prevention for the exhibition industry under the level III emergency response”, issued by Beijing Municipal Commerce Bureau and adhering to the strategy of “guarding against imported cases and preventing a resurgence of the outbreak at home”, the organizing committee has cooperated with exhibitions, venue and vendors to make a plan of epidemic prevention and control measures on site, in order to make epidemic prevention and control work more scientific, accurate and effective.
To consider the epidemic prevention and control work and economic and social development as a whole, and achieve sustainable economic growth, China is developing large-scale domestic circulation to build a strong domestic market. The ultra large domestic circulation, which is considered as a new comparative advantage for China’s economic development, will play a significant role, in the meanwhile, domestic and international circulation can be supported each other. Developing automotive industry is the important measure to cope with the severe and complicated international situation in the medium and long term.
The automotive industry, with a long upstream and downstream industry chain, involves many industries and fields. It is the most important carrier of domestic economic circulation. On the condition of the global economic downturn caused by the epidemic, the automotive industrial chain and supply chain take a battering accordingly. As a sole A-Level auto show this year, Auto China 2020 has to shoulder new and special missions and responsibilities. It is significant to boost the morale of the global automotive industry, facilitate the steady recovery of Chinese automotive industry and market, and accelerate the strategy of domestic economic circulation and the economic stability abroad. Not only a platform to showcase the innovative technologies and to promote international trade and communication, but Auto China 2020 also will witness the important moment of cooperating and coordinating each other, tiding over the crisis and reviving the automotive industry.
The organizing committee sincerely invites auto industry colleagues from home and abroad, media friends and all sectors of the society to attend the Auto China 2020. Let’s write a new chapter of special significance to the history of world automotive shows together.
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines 2020-03-16
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020