SANY Unveiled Its Battery Electric Truck Mixers
SANY unveiled full battery electric version of its truck mixers, which are scheduled to be under the spotlight at bauma CHINA 2020.
The light-weight designed model is equipped with permanent magnet synchronous motors with maximum 350 kW in power output and 2800 N·m in torque, remarkably outperforming diesel-powered vehicle. The high-energy-density LFP batteries supply with sufficient energetic sources to motion and mixing activities of the vehicle, enabling a NEDC-rated driving range of 250 KM. What’s more important is our safety design. We partnered with world-leading battery supplier to augment the power source with thermal management technology, anti roll-over structure, and fire-proof protection system.
Other features of the vehicle include self-heating function in low-temperature environment and advanced cooling system in high-temperature condition, so the truck is versatile under a wide scope of work conditions. In addition, Truck Line, an IoT platform dedicated for SANY vehicle, provides with productivity-enhancing functions, such as real-time monitoring, performance analysis, remote diagnosis.
These battery mixer trucks are not just in prototype, rather, have been delivered to and commissioned for our strategic partners in China. The world is going green. SANY’s battery-powered solutions are and will be supporting our customers to build up confidence in facing the ever stringent emission regulations.
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining 2020-07-13
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- First 40 SANY Heavy-duty Trucks Arrived in Kuwait for Use 2020-04-15
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production 2020-03-19
- SANY Special Vehicle Realized an Annual Output Value of 10.4 Billion RMB in 2019 2020-01-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June