Sany Heavy Machinery LTD holds the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum
At its Lingang Industrial Park, Sany International Headquarters and Sany Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd held the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum.
With the Covid-19 spreading around the world, Sany has found a new way to communicate with its global dealers. The forum began with leaders’ speeches and then, a series of videos introducing Sany’s products and production lines showed participants the current situation of Sany’s production. As an important part of this forum, an exchange session was set up to get the dealers more involved, giving them a chance to voice their own opinions and share their own experience. During the forum, two branch venues were also set up. Dealers could go to the Service venue or Pile Machine venue according to their own needs.
“We had a great performance this year both in domestic and international markets and the keys to growth in the international market are product, place, and talents,” said Yu Hongfu, Chairman of Sany Heavy Machinery. “There is still room for growth in the international market and we should strive for better performance in the future.”
“Employing the latest technology, this forum brings dealers from all over the world together to discuss the future of Sany's internationalization”, explains Kim Li, General Manager of International Sales Company of Sany Heavy Machinery, “ It gives everybody from our dealers a chance, whether it’s a senior figure or a primary-level worker, to learn about Sany, achieving an effect that offline activities can never achieve”.
In the exchange session, dealers with outstanding performances shared their experiences of success. Janardhanan, a dealer from India, maintained that it was even more important today to provide financial services under the epidemic. James McAllister, the dealer from New Zealand, spoke highly of Sany's digital marketing system. “Under this unusual circumstance, digital marketing seems vital to the sales and marketing department, since most countries remain locked down,” said McAllister, “The keys are the precise positioning of customers and effective transmission of core information”.
Eventually, the forum attracted around 1,900 people from 209 dealers in 67 countries. It showed the current business operation of Sany to dealers and provided a way for them to communicate their needs back. Enhancing communication, connectivity, and mutual trust among Sany’s dealers worldwide, this forum is, without doubt, another successful innovation of Sany.
- SANY Unveiled Its Battery Electric Truck Mixers 2020-09-18
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining 2020-07-13
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- First 40 SANY Heavy-duty Trucks Arrived in Kuwait for Use 2020-04-15
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production 2020-03-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July