Hongyan Breaks Ground on a New Plant with an Investment of 1.1 Billion
On 14 October, Hongyan broke ground on a new intelligent factory with an investment of 1.1 billion yuan in Chongqing, where the company is headquartered. It is projected that the plant will generate 20 billion yuan in revenue with 150 thousand vehicles produced per year once it is built. Its limited production capacity can also be expanded with the completition of the new plant.
For the first three quarters, Hongyan recorded an increase of 35.87 percent compared to 2019 to 58,637 units in heavy-duty truck segment. By the end of this year, it aims to reach an increased annual target of 80 thousand units and generate a revenue of 21 billiion yuan.
In the field of intelligent connected vehicles, SAIC Hongyan has put its 5G Intelligent Heavy Trucks in to mass commercialization in Shanghai's Yangshan Deep-Water Port this year. The fisrt batch of 5G trucks are expected to finish carrying 20,000 containers this year at Yangshan Deep-Water Port, making it the largest automated terminal in the world. Besides, these trucks also received an award during the CIIF China International Industry Fair and were highly recognized by the industry.
The new plant not only contributes to achieve Hongyan's goal to accelerate the transmission from traditional manufacturing to intelligent manufacturing, but also serves to its step to move forward towards connected, autonomous, shared and electric vehicles.
The present production line will be upgraded by reconstructing the information system. The new plant is likely to be selected as the next “lighthouse factory” after application of digital processing, process simulation software, manufacturing operation management system (MOM) and on-site automation system integration.
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June 2020-07-17
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF 2020-06-24
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May 2020-06-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth