The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
The 128th edition of the China Import and Export Fair, popularly known as Canton Fair, kicked off online in south China's Guangdong Province on Thursday.
It is the second time that the fair has moved online this year due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The previous online session was held in June.
The 10-day event has attracted around 26,000 domestic and overseas enterprises, with more than 2.35 million products spanning 50 exhibition areas in 16 categories.
Buyers from more than 210 countries and regions are expected to apply for attending the expo and hold purchasing negotiations during the event, according to the organizer.
Founded in 1957, the Canton Fair is seen as an important barometer of China's foreign trade.
The Chinese government's decision to hold the Canton Fair online under such unique circumstances is conducive to the safe and smooth operation of the international industrial and supply chains and stable foreign trade and investment, said Ren Hongbin, assistant minister of Commerce.
The fair can help safeguard the multilateral trading system and promote economic globalization, said Ren.
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online 2020-06-16
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR 2018-09-27
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair 2017-10-17
- Dayun Takes 10 Products to Join Canton Fair 2014-04-28
- 102nd Canton Fair was started on Oct.15 2007-10-18
- The Globe Largest New Energy Truck Dongfeng Debut in Shenzhen 2016-11-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth