Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia
On 26 September, Foton announced that the first 20 VIEW vehicles had been delivered to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia for offline delivery transport in Selangor and the rest 10 units to be delivered late this year.
As a global express delivery services company, BEST EXPRESS opened its Thai and Vietnamese branch in 2019 and its Malaysian branch on 2 July this year.
Earlier in May this year, 8 Foton logistics vehicles specially and exclusively designed for BEST EXPRESS were delivered in Vietnam to boost local logistics sector. Since BEST EXPRESS are quite content with the performance and the close ties with FOTON, they choose to purchase from FOTON again this time.
Furthermore, Foton uses innovation to grow its business in Malaysia. In partnership with LAZADA, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia, Foton provides a complete financial and after-sales solution for B2C offline “last mile delivery”. This move has relieved customers’ concerns about the purchasing and after-sales service.
Foton motor has been engaged in developing a wide range of products from artery logistics to branch logistics with a complete network and package solution. It is bringing about a new situation we have never seen before in global CV market after coronavirous.
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar 2020-07-20
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
- 530 Units Foton Auman Trucks Arrive in Mexico for Operation 2020-06-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020