Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
Great Wall Baoding, a subsidiary of Chinese pickup truck and sports utility vehicle (SUV) manufacturer Great Wall Motor, is building a production facility in Jingmen city in central China's Hubei province.
The plant, with a design capacity of 300,000 units/yr for SUV and pickups, is on target to start production in two years and become Great Wall's first auto plant in central China.
The plant is expected to bolster demand for automotive parts and their feedstock, including steel and metals such as aluminium, magnesium and silicon.
Great Wall's vehicle sales rose to 117,812 in September, up by around 17.79pc from a year earlier. Sales totalled 680,690 units during January-September, down by about 6pc from the same period of 2019 because of the impact from the Covid-19 outbreak in the first quarter.
Output increased by 18.89pc from a year earlier to 118,982 units in September, with January-September production down by 7.6pc to 671,586 units.
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market 2019-03-28
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020