Linglong Unveils "Bio-based Rubber" Tires
Shandong Linglong Tyre Co., Ltd. unveiled a new range of bio-based rubber tires during the 22nd China International Industry Fair (CIIF), held in mid-September in Shanghai.
Developed in joint collaboration with Beijing Chemical Industry University over the past three years, the tires use a host of bio-based rubber products, Linglong said in a Chinese-language statement on 21 Sept.
As part of the key bio-rubber R&D project – entitled "preparation technology and application demonstration of new bio-based rubber materials" – Linglong said it produced dandelion rubber snow tires, radial truck tire based on eucommia rubber and itaconate biosynthesis steel-belted rubber tires.
Eucommia ulmoides (EU) gum is a natural polymer material extracted from Eucommia ulmoides (EU) oliver, which can be applied in the tire industry to reduce the rolling resistance of the tread compound and save the energy.
The tire maker said "the solar-source development of a new generation of bio-based rubber" was part of its strategy to address the unsustainable production of synthetic rubber and natural rubber as well as the shortage of resources.
The tires have completed third-party evaluation, meet the project index requirements and display “performance superior to traditional rubber.”
- Linglong Tire Remains as Sleeve Sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg 2020-09-17
- Linglong’s Brand Value Surpassed 50 Billion RMB 2020-08-06
- Linglong Tire Held 2020 Mid-year Distributor Conference 2020-07-23
- Linglong Ranks No.14 in Top 34 Tyre Manufacturers 2020 2020-07-17
- Linglong New Products Exceed EU 2020-05-21
- Linglong Tire at 2020 Chinese Brands Day 2020-05-19
- Project Launch Ceremony of Linglong’s Fifth Chinese Manufacturing Base Held 2020-04-17
- Linglong Actively Helps Its Distributors and Partners against COVID-19 2020-04-14
- Linglong Tire Donated Medical Supplies to Serbia to Fight COVID-19 2020-04-08
- Linglong among TYRES 10 2020 RANKING by Brand Finance 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020