Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, Dongfeng has been helping global partners to get through this crisis by supplying equipment and other critical supplies.
Myanmar Market: Recently, a brief cerenomy was held in the beautiful port city of Ruili to mark the deliver of 170 units of Dongfeng trucks to its customer from Myanmar. Of the vehicles delivered, 80 percent are Dongfeng KL tractors.
To ensure subsequent transport and customs declaration to be completed on time, Dongfeng marketing team has done a large amount of preparation. Meanwhile Myanmar CFT team kept working on line with local dealers to conduct products promotion, market research and after-sale trainning. By using pandemic as an opportunity, Dongfeng export orders have been seen rising to nearly 200 units.
Peru Market: In September, another 20 units of new orders from Peru were received thanks to their constant promotion on WhatsAPP and Facebook, the social media apps used by billions of people.
Besides, Dongfeng has constantly adapt and innovated to accelerate sales of its stock products during a regular weekly meeting with its distributor since March. An online marketing concept was also introducted to help its business succeed in Peru as it has done in China during the pandemic.
The world continues to face great challenge in fighting against the pandemic. Against such a background, Dongfeng will continue to shoulder its responsibility as a leading Chinese truck maker to help its global partners through the coronavirus pandemic and boost local economic development.
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- FULONGMA Dust Suppression Truck and Road Sweeper Set Off to Peru 2020-08-20
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- 14 Natural Gas Trucks Exported to Peru 2013-06-05
- Awarding Ceremony of JAC Peru Center Held 2011-06-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China