BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
On October 14, BAIC Foton Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as BAIC Foton) and AVIC Manufacturing Technology Institute (hereafter referred to as AVIC MTI) officially signed a strategic agreement for cooperation. According to the agreement, the two parties will deepen their cooperation in developing hydrogen powered vehicles and making technological innovations in the hydrogen technologies.
By taking full advantage of their respective strengths, BAIC Foton and AVIC MTI will mainly carry out cooperation in such areas as designing fuel cell vehicles, developing composite materials, researching & developing hydrogen supply systems on vehicles, developing light-weight vehicles and reducing production costs of fuel cell vehicles. Through joint efforts, the two parties aims to build a full industrial chain for fuel cell vehicles and promote their application and the sustainable development of the industry.
Zhang Xiong, General Manager of BAIC and President of BAIC Foton, expressed his full confidence in the two parties cooperation, saying BAIC Foton has already built a full industrial chain for developing and manufacturing buses, light trucks and heavy-duty trucks. Its 8.5-meter, 10.5-meter, 11-meter, 12-meter fuel cell buses, 8-ton logistic fuel cell vehicles, etc. have all realized commercial operation in such sectors as urban public transportation, tourist transportation, commuting services and urban logistic services. Recently, 89 units newly built Foton AUV fuel cell buses officially joined the bus fleet to serve 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games. In addition, BAIC Foton has also won China Automobile Industrial Technological Advance First Prize.
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- BAIC & BAIC Foton Donate Negative Pressure Ambulances to Myanmar 2020-07-20
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- Foton All-Electric Truck Enters into Chilean Market 2020-06-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China