Daimler Truck to Deepen Cooperation with CIMC Tianda
Recently, Daimler Truck officially signed a cooperation agreement with CIMC Tianda in Huangshan, Anhui province. According to the agreement, Daimler Truck will provide Mercedes-Benz Acrocs chassis for fire-fighting trucks to CIMC Tianda. After signing the agreement, the two parties also held seminars, discussing such key issues as developing customized products.
“We have been serving Chinese customers for nearly two decades and have already built a well-connected marketing network in China. By joining hands with CIMC Tianda, we hope to develop more reliable and more versatile fire-fighting vehicles to ensure the safety of people’s lives and properties”, said Ralf Kraemer, CEO of Daimler Truck & Bus (China) Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Daimler Truck)
Sichuan Chuanxiao, Shanghai Jindun, Shenyang Jietong and other subsidiaries owned by CIMC Tianda are involved in remodeling and manufacturing fire-fighting vehicles and rescue equipment. Having been supplying these companies for over a decade, Daimler will provide Acrocs chassis with China’s National VI Emission Standards.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend