Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
On November 5, the 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE) officially kicked off in Shanghai. XCIMENTFuelCell, the world’s first hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty truck developed by Hyundai, were officially revealed to global customers. With an impressive loading capacity of 36 tons, the truck is fully powered by hydrogen.
Equipped with two hydrogen fuel cell units (190 kW) and a driving motor with a maximum output power of 350 kW (476ps/228kgf.m), the truck is mounted with seven hydrogen tanks with a combined storage of 32kg hydrogen. After a refilling in just 8-20 minutes, the truck is able to drive 400 km.
According to Hyundai, it will make a total investment of about 43 billion RMB by 2025. In addition, it will increase its production volume of hydrogen fuel cell trucks to 2,000 units to meet the growing demands in Europe and China in 2021.
In response to China’s ambitious goal to put one million units hydrogen fuel cell vehicles on its road, Hyundai is working closely with Chinese government and some leading players in the industry. In addition, it is actively involved in the infrastructure construction related to the commercialization of fuel cell vehicles. It aims to increase its export volume of fuel cell vehicles to over 27,000 units by 2030.
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030 2020-07-24
- Hyundai Wins 2020 Truck Innovation Award 2019-12-19
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Hyundai Motor Cuts Truck Production to Cope with Falling Korea's Demand 2018-11-01
- IAA 2018: Hyundai Signs MoU for Rolling out Fuel Cell Electric Trucks 2018-09-21
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run 2018-08-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August