Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut
On November 11, the 19th China International Internal Combustion Engine & Spare Parts Exhibition officially kicked off in Beijing. Dongfeng Longqing 16L DDi13 engine, which is targeted at the high-end market, was revealed to the public for the first time.
According to Dongfeng, Longqing DDi13 engine is wholly developed to meet the customers’ growing demand for more reliable, more fuel efficient and more environmentally friendly engines. With lighter weight, higher safety standards and more powerful performances, the engine is designed particularly for trucks used for logistic services, transportation of dangerous chemicals and engineering construction.
In 2020, Longqing series engines have successfully made their presence across China. With an annual growth rate of 30%, Longqing has already become one of the leading engine brands in China.
At a press conference held by Dongfeng during the exhibition, reporters from over 10 media outlets had the precious opportunity to take a closer look at Tianlong KX truck equipped with Longqing DDi13 engine, Tianlong VL truck equipped with DDi75 engine, Tianjin KR truck equipped with DDi50, and Tianlong KL truck equipped with DDi11 engine.
Apart from 16L DDi13 engine, Dongfeng brought Longqing DDi13, Ddi75, DDi50 engines as well as DT14 transmission gearbox, DDi11+DA14 on display.
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton 2017-03-21
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY