JAC Motors’ Gorgeous Bloom in 2020 Macau Automobile Exposition
Based in Macau, facing the world! On October 30, 2020, the 10th China (Macau) International Automobile Exposition with the theme of "Ten years of perseverance lives up to the original purpose" was held as scheduled at the Venetian Golden Convention and Exhibition Center Macau. There are more than 100 brands with a total of 400 cars to participate in the exhibition, and the number of visitors reached 100,000, more than 400 reporters from more than 200 domestic and foreign media have live coverage of the exhibition. JAC Motors, with its 4 new energy electric vehicles and 2 fuel vehicles, makes a shining debut, bringing a visual feast to Hong Kong and Macao citizens and the entire Portuguese-speaking countries, at the same time sends out to the world the strongest sound of Chinese car brands.
On the first day of the exhibition, Mr. Ho Hau-wah, Vice Chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, and former Chief Executive of the Macao Special Administrative Region, Mr. Wang Xindong, Secretary-General of the Liaison Office of the Macao Special Administrative Region of the Central People's Government, and Mr. Liu Weiming, Chairman of the Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Bureau, and other leaders attended the opening ceremony of the Macau Motor Show. Subsequently, accompanied by Mr. An Jin, Chairman of JAC Group, and Mr. She Cairong, Deputy Director of the Corporate Governance Management Committee of JAC Group, Mr. Zhao Shitang, Deputy Secretary-General of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, and Mr. Wu Zhengping, Director general of the Foreign Trade Development Bureau of the Ministry of Commerce, visited JAC booth with great interest, and gave high praise of JAC to the breakthroughs and innovations in the field of new energy vehicles and high-end automobiles, and the achievements in product technology, technological innovation and open cooperation.
2020 is the 10th Anniversary of the Macau Automobile Exposition. After ten years of efforts, the Macau Automobile Exposition has not only become a major international exhibition in Hong Kong and Macao, but also become a new bridge for Chinese automotive industry and Chinese national brand cars to go the world , and to share with the customers around the world the innovative results.
Electric commercial vehicles, quality from the profession
As an expert in urban logistics, JAC brought the electric light truck N55 EV and the electric pickup T8 EV. "JAC BEV commercial vehicle is the new achievements and breakthroughs of the combination of JAC抯 active exploration on the urban logistics industry and new energy technology, to meet the urgent needs of environmental protection green light truck for the fields of municipality, sanitation, power grid and short-distance logistics, etc.
It is reported that the electric light truck N55 EV integrates the advantages and resources of JAC light truck and JAC BEV, the two domestic top-level research and development platforms. The product is featured as the use of lithium iron phosphate battery, with higher safety performance, longer service life, high temperature performance, high capacity, light weight, environmental protection and other advantages. Applying permanent magnetic synchronous motor, the motor peak power reaches 120kW, and brings a maximum speed of 90km/h. Excellent performance is also reflected in the less than 10 seconds 0-50km/h acceleration time. Applying lightweight material, i5 cargo box can reach 14m? to meet the city logistics branch line distribution.
And the T8 EV is a mainstream BEV logistics pickup, with its unique power features, and environmental performance is more prominent. The T8 EV has an super spacious cab and a 3m?cargo space to meet the user's daily load requirements. The introduction of the T8 EV has injected new vitality into JAC New Energy Commercial Vehicle. Keeping the excellent off-road gene of a pickup, T8 EV also makes the revolutionary breakthrough as compared with traditional power pickup.
Strong attack, the combined product portfolio of Internal combustion engine and Electric passenger car
Since November 2015, JAC has been actively promoted a joint venture with Volkswagen. Today, the introduction of VW management system and quality standards not only empowers JAC to enter the passenger car 3.0 Era, but also provides a model for Chinese and foreign auto companies to carry out such in-depth cooperation.
Under the guidance of the "brand upward" strategy, JAC seizes the opportunity of the Macau Automobile Exposition for 10 consecutive years, and at the same time further enhances the development of overseas markets. Through high-level, high-quality international exhibitions to show the world the speed and strength of the upward brand of JAC. In the future, JAC will continue to drive the transformation and upgrading of products with core technology research and development, integrate the technological advantages of new energy vehicles, enhance the core competitiveness of products, and become the most trusted green travel partner for users around the world.
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October 2020-11-06
- From Product-Driven to Value-Driven, JAC Light Truck Entering the 4.0 Era 2020-09-15
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY