Shandong Pengxiang Wide Body Mining Dumper Equipped with Allison Transmission
Allison Transmission will exhibit its Off-Highway Series™ of fully automatic transmission models and the latest technology at Bauma CHINA 2020, the world’s leading trade fair for construction machinery (Nov. 24-27; Hall 5, booth 548, SNIEC).
As the world’s largest manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, Allison offers unrivalled reliability and power for the toughest applications of wide body mining dumps (WBMD), autonomous driving rigid dumps, all terrain mobile cranes, concrete mixers and construction specialty trucks. Allison’s booth (548) will feature transmissions designed for a wide range of off-highway applications as well as interactive digital technology to explain the working principles and benefits of fully automatic transmissions.
Allison fully automatic transmissions are built to perform in the toughest conditions. They feature our Continuous Power Technology™, which provides more power to the wheels letting you handle anything your worksite throws at you. Allison Automatics accelerate faster with 14% higher average speed than a manual or automated manual. They also offer vehicles better control, traction and maneuverability on loose soil. Our innovative Power Take Off (PTO) features integrated one-touch power for accessories and with tailored shift-points through our proprietary FuelSense® 2.0 software, enabling fleets to improve fuel economy and performance based on their own specific duty cycle needs.
Shandong Pengxiang Auto is a leading manufacturer of off-highway dump trucks in China and has produced their customized wide body mining dump (WBMD) truck equipped with an Allison transmission. Their two new models, GVW 90 Ton and 96 Ton are coupled with a 382.4kW diesel engine rated at 2402Nm torque and an Allison 4800ORS-PR fully automatic transmission are very popular in open-pit mines which are characterized by short range, heavy load and harsh off road conditions. To allow the truck is able to negotiate steep grades smoothly when fully-loaded, the Allison 4800ORS-PR transmission provides the optimal torque for uninterrupted power to the wheels. With an integral hydraulic retarder, it provides additional auxiliary braking when going downhill thus, assisting driver control. It is easy to operate, reducing driver fatigue and significantly improving productivity. No mechanical clutches mean less wear and tear. Normal maintenance requires only periodic fluid and filter changes. With high performance and low maintenance cost, Allison fully automatic transmissions are naturally the preferred choice for WBMD.
In order to increase productivity, reduce costs and relieve working pressure on drivers, Inner Mongolia North Hauler Joint Stock Co. Ltd (NHL) has just delivered 18 Autonomous Driving NTR 100A rigid mining dump trucks to Conch Cement in August this year. The NTR 100A is equipped with a Cummins QST30 rated at 783kW (1050 HP) with 4629Nm torque and the Allison 8610 Off- Road Series™ (ORS) fully automatic transmission which allows autonomous driving to be carried out on rigid mining trucks. These trucks, supported by the Allison Automatic, can be operated every day in more demanding and hazardous conditions, while addressing the shortage of drivers and eliminating human operational errors..
- Allison to Display Off-Highway Series™ Transmission at Bauma CHINA 2020 2020-11-18
- Allison 8610 is the Choice of North Hauler’s Autonomous Rigid Dump Truck 2020-11-18
- Shanghai Urban Sanitation Uses Allison 3000 SeriesTM Transmission on Sprinklers 2020-11-06
- Allison Brings Vehicle Testing into State-of-the-Art Indianapolis Facility 2020-09-04
- ISUZU's New Gasoline-powered Class 5 Truck Features Allison Transmission 2020-08-03
- Munck Truck Receives Allison Transmission for Greater Mobility and Safety 2020-05-14
- Allison 3414 Regional Haul Series™ Transmission Earns Key Industry Award 2020-04-06
- Allison Transmission Cements Its Position with Hanson Cement 2020-03-27
- Yangcheon Environment Chooses Allison Transmission for Refuse Trucks 2019-12-19
- Allison Launches New Transmission and Partnership with Freightliner at NACV 2019-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY