Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project
On November 20, 2020, Linglong Tire ushered in new progress in its technical service project in Uzbekistan. After the completion and acceptance of the first phase of the Uzbekistan Rubber Products Factory project with technical support from Linglong Tire, the two parties signed a contract through the Internet to start the cooperation process for the second phase of the project.
The Uzbekistan Rubber Products Factory project is led by the governments of China and Uzbekistan during the "13th Five-Year Plan" period, and the companies of the two countries then signed an agreement to help Uzbekistan build the first tire and conveyor belt and other rubber products manufacturer in this country.
During the on-site technical service, Linglong team overcame the disadvantages of staff shortage, on-site construction and tire product debugging and cross-working, and successfully completed the preliminary technical issues negotiation, guidance of equipment installation and commissioning, on-site technical training and performance testing in tire factories and third-party organizations.
After the signing the contract of the project’s second phase , Linglong Tire will send technical backbone and management elites to Uzbekistan tire factory for on-site guidance, to assist in tire design, product development, quality control, testing, inspection and verification.
The Uzbek Rubber Products Factory project, as the first tire production plant in Uzbekistan and the region, is of great significance to this country. Meanwhile, this project is Linglong’s first technical service project, marking that Linglong Tire has upgraded from the original product output to a higher level of technical service and management support.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Foton Delivers the First 15 Negative Pressure Ambulances to Uzbekistan 2020-06-02
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Beiben Dumpers Exported to Uzbekistan for the First Time 2013-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August