FPT Industrial F28 and N67 Engines on Display at BaumaChina
BaumaChina, a biennial event, was held at Shanghai New International Exhibition Center from November 24 to 27. FPT Industrial brought its F28 multi-fuel engine and N67 engine for medium-sized engineering machinery on display.
Having won 2020 Diesel of the Year, F28 multi-fuel engine fully meets customers’ growing demand for smaller-sized and highly productive engines with higher environmental friendliness. Its compact and highly modularized structure make it an ideal choice for various engineering machineries.
FPT Industrial NEF 67 Power
NEF series engines, developed by FPT Industrial, achieve impressively powerful performances, excellent fuel economy and unparalleled reliability. So far, over one million NEF series engines have been sold, fully showcasing their formidable competitiveness in the market. Built on their huge success, N67 engine is in compliance with EPATier 4 Final Emission Standards in North America and EUStage V Emission Standards in Europe. With its technological breakthrough HI-eSCR2, the engine performs consistently well and further cuts its operation costs. Thanks to its advanced common-rail jetting system, the six-cylinder 6.7-liter N67 engine is able to achieve a power of 260 kW and a torque of 1,420 N.m.
Having long established a solid presence in China, FPT Industrial is dedicated to the design, production and sale of powertrains for on and offroad vehicles, marine and power generation applications. The company employs more than 8,000 people worldwide, in ten manufacturing plants and seven R&D Centres.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY