Foton Daimler Reveals its Full Series of Auman LNG Heavy-duty Trucks
On December 8, China Commercial Vehicle Innovation & Marketing Conference was held in Xi’an. At the conference, Foton Daimler officially revealed its full series of Auman LNG heavy-duty trucks for 16 major transportation scenarios, fully meeting customers’ various transportation needs.
From January to September, Foton sold 116,500 units natural gas heavy-duty trucks. As one of the leading players in the heavy-duty truck market, Foton boasts advanced technologies and is committed to constantly enhancing customers’ satisfaction.
Auman LNG heavy-duty trucks have gone through a host of stringent tests, fully demonstrating their high reliability. Equipped with ZF AMT transmission gearboxes and Foton Cummins X15N and X12N engines, they achieve a power range of 350-550 horsepower and a maximum torque of 2,600 N.m.
Fully meeting EU ECER110 certificate, Auman LNG heavy-duty trucks have performed consistently well in an altitude of 5,231 meters above the sea and in a temperature of -35℃. Thanks to their inside-cylinder braking technology, the trucks have improved their braking efficiency by 30% and can achieve a maximum braking power of 402 horsepower.
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row 2020-11-27
- Foton AUHAWK R Series Truck Won 2021 Chinese Truck of The Year 2020-11-27
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09 2020-10-15
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August 2020-09-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.