XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
The 10th International Trade Fair for Construction Machinery——bauma China was officially launched in Shanghai New International Expo Centre on November 24. With the theme of “Dream Up, Build Better", XCMG explores the development direction of China’s and the rest of the world’s construction machinery industry in a post-pandemic era.
In the XCMG Exhibition area lies the best machinery products from around the world and China, attracting the attention of visitors from various countries. Whether it is through the construction of the world's most powerful all-terrain crane XCA1600, the industry's largest electric excavator XE270E, or the world's largest drilling rig XR700E, and China's first super-tonnage electric wheel loader XC9350, XCMG has proven its ability to break through high-end technology. In addition, XCMG has taken root in countries across the globe, fully exemplifying the charm and elegance of the word "made in China" to the rest of the world.
Other highlights including a complete set of construction solutions, star products, 5G unmanned control systems, new energy technologies, core high-end components and a very dynamic machinery show gave customers comprehensive insights into XCMG's development achievements in unmanned driving, energy conservation, environmental protection, new energy and other core technology fields. XCMG will also hold the International Customer’s Festival (Online) to invite customers from all over the world to participate in more than 100 online and offline activities. The festival, which will be held in the form of a 72-hour non-stop global livestream, aims to let customers from all over the world experience the charm of XCMG.
In recent years, China's construction machinery industry has developed by leaps and bounds. In the different stages of transformation such as scale expansion to connotation improvement, XCMG has seized every opportunity to improve its high-end product innovation and market internationalization.
XCMG currently has 15 manufacturing bases, KD factories or joint ventures and has acquired 3 European enterprises including Schwing. China's annual export volume and overseas income continue to rank first in the industry, with the actual investment amount exceeding a total of 3 billion yuan in 97% of the countries and regions along the "One Belt And One Road" route.
With the advent of the intelligent and digital age, the development of the construction machinery industry is facing new challenges and opportunities. XCMG's perspectives on the products, manufacturing, services, clients and industrial ecology have adapted to the times and serve as strong engines for XCMG's high-quality development.
At bauma China, XCMG applied 5G technology to the field of construction machinery to realize the remote access of products. Drivers can operate products located in Xuzhou during the Shanghai Exhibition to achieve highly efficient and precise construction outcomes.
XCMG will bring a variety of 5G "black technology" to the exhibition to highlight the power of intelligent technology. XCMG smart 5G cockpit was exhibited to the public for the very first time, and it received overwhelmingly positive feedback for its ability to be controlled remotely. XCMG is also proud to announce that the XCMG-Global Service System (X-GSS) has officially been launched at bauma 2020.
Wang Min, chairman of XCMG, believes that the key to developing a competitive advantage for China's construction machinery industry lies in its ability to venture into overseas and high-end markets. Only by gaining international competition in high-end markets, can Chinese brands be truly regarded as world-class brands.
2020 is the first year of the “Three-Year Strategy towards the Top of Mount Everest”. XCMG will continue to strengthen its technology innovation and internationalization strategy, strive to climb to the top of the world's construction machinery industry, and make greater contributions to global engineering construction and sustainable development.
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
- 10 Units XCMG Urban Cleaning Vehicles Delivered to Chongqing for Operation 2020-03-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.